Sunday, January 15, 2012

The Journal Jar

In the class we have started a journal jar - every student pulls out a topic and then writes about it.  Sometimes it's personal, like drawing on an emotion or memory, and sometimes it's asking them to try and explain things that happen in the world around them.  Regardless the topic, the responses are always excellent.


Why does the ocean have a tide?
The moon does something wried and then the tide ghost stop the moon and the tide ghost mabe tide in the ocean then the moon start to be mad, then the moon stop the tide because it was morning.
By:  Katarina

How make you cry and happy?
What make me cry is watching a very sad movie is about a dog Died very end of the movie.  What makes me happy is when the dog being born that is beautiful.  I watch a movie before and I rhead a Book before.
By:  Ellen

Where do I see myself in the Future?
So far as my goals, personal development, residence or job in 5 years and do I have a plan to arrive at the destination?  When I’m 20 years old, I will be at an apartment and home again!  And I will find a job, but, I will do job experiences!
By:  Nolan

No comments:

Post a Comment