Saturday, September 24, 2011

Bases Students Speak

This Friday for Journals we asked the students to tell us what they love about school and what they are looking forward to in BASES this year.  Here is what they had to say:

Caitlin:  I like riding on the bus

Melanie:  I like playing on the computer.  Working on math and talking to my friends, reading books and playing some games

Raheel:  I am looking forward to Thursday cooking days in BASES because I want to learn how to cook, I like to cook, I like to cook ice cream desserts

Janelle:  I would like to do more outside stuff and more Math.  I want to start cooking on Thursdays and going shopping for stuff.  I'm looking forward to the AIM games in May.  I can't wait for the fun field trips.  I'm also looking forward to the dance thing that we have every year.  I like how we do the program on Tuesday in 3rd block.

Jeena:  The best memory so far in BASES is having a great time with the teachers, classmates and friends.  My second favourite memory is laughing with Ms. Fuller.  She's very full and the bestest teacher in the whole wide universe.  I love you Ms. Fuller


1 comment:

  1. Hi Caitlin. Buses are fun. I bet you like seeing everything go by out the windows. I like to travel too.

    Melanie- I love reading books too. Sometimes I read too much at night and I don't want to go to sleep when I should!

    Raheel-I used to enjoy BASES cooking days too! You guys make some great food!

    Jeena-Yes, Ms. Fuller is a great person to have fun with, isn't she? I'm so glad to hear you are all still laughing.

    Everybody- It's been a few years since I have been at Sullivan and in your two great rooms. I am so happy you are blogging. I will be reading and watching for more pictures. Ms. Thomson

    ReplyDelete