Thursday, September 29, 2011

Students Speak: If you were principal for a day....

In Journals this week, students were asked "What would you do if you were Principal for a day?"  Here is what they said (word for word):

Maryam:  i would watch the canucks games in school and go to playland every year.  We would go outside every day and have early dismissal at 12:00pm.  If i was the principal i would give everyone an iPad2.  
Gagan:  If I am vice principal of this school we taking care for student.  we said no smoking student about in school.  we help student I give you school schedule brake time.  we makeing good rules for only student, we giveing other class Math, science, socials studies all class.  If need question ask Mis Fuller She is principal.
Jeena: I would give the students a huge Party at school and go to Los Angeles, Hollywood.  We all would go to Selena Gomez's concert and hang out with Nickelodeon stars like Big time Rush, ICarly and victorious.
Jasmine: I would let the kids be in a Free wolrd I would be the best techer I would let em eat Gum and Candy and stuff....
Raheel: If I were the principal of this school I would make school easy and fun and the sport activities that I would have would be basketball, football, soccer, badminton.
Sukhjit: I will make a school short day's I would arrange more game
Brandon:  if I were Principal of this school I would Play hockey with the kids Five boys Brandon nolan Muhammed raheel and Shiv is mr Stroh and mrs becker six girls For game basketball ellen melanie Jasine Katarina Janelle alisha
Hamza: If I were the principal of this schooL.  I would play Basket ball with P.E. class.  I would change school schedule.  The school will start at 8:15 to 2:00pm.  Lunch 10:00am.
Katarina:  If I were the Principal of this school I would walk with the whole school to tim hortens.  Then 1 Person will get a free Lunch and the person'a friends will get a free Lunch too.  When the hockey game is on the whole school will stop working and watch the hockey game where hockey is.  They will have winter break until it's February and they will have spring break until  May.  The whole school will come to school at 11:30 and the end time will go home is 1:04.
Melanie:  1.  Working on the computer 2.  Do alot of work in the office 3.  telling the KIDS what to Do 4.  Helping at the school 5.  Make the childrens Happy
Alisha:  I would play games with the kids and i would buy donuts For all the kids
Janelle:  If I was the Principal I would be so nice to the students and make more fieldtrips and make them have less homework.  More Pro-D days and less school!  That would make life much easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment