Thursday, November 3, 2011

Meet Paige!

Hi!  My name is Paige and I am a peer tutor in BASES for block 1.  I have been in the BASES room since the beginning of the school year and I am loving every minute of it!  Some of the things that I do would include, helping the students with their work like Math or jounrals, arts and crafts as well.  In BASES we also go for walks, do the school's recycling and enjoy music together!  The reason that I chose to peer tutor in BASES, instead of any other class is because working with special needs simply makes me happy.  Seeing them smile and laugh and just enjoy life, while in a learning environment especially, makes me smile and appreciate my school time even more.  If I can make even the smallest impact on their lives, I would be so incredibly happy because I know that they make a huge impact on mine!  I am enjoying my time so much already.  I look forward to many more great times and learning experiences!

1 comment:

  1. HI Paige,
    It's Ms. Fuller. I am so glad that you chose BASES to be a peer tutor. It sounds like you Enjoy it as much as I do! Keep Coming-the students love that you are here!

    ReplyDelete