Friday, November 25, 2011

Christmas is coming!

Christmas is just around the corner - only 31 more days! (and 3 weeks of school) to go!  So we asked the students about their favourite christmas gifts of the past, and their christmas wishes for this year.
  • Ellen:  Favourite Christmas gift I ever recieved is a pandora charm.  One thing I want for Christmas this year is Justin Biebers book and a wibkinz clothes and a webkin manatee and Dog clothes for my Dog sox.
  • Alisha:  my best gift ever was a doll.  This year i want a bear.
  • Nolan:  My favourite present is lego because i like lego!  There some old ones and new ones as well!  I like atlantic, avatar, bricks, batman city, exo-forces, island extreme stunts, indiana jones, sports, star wars, harry potter, town world city, aquazone, racers, castle, space, oreninet expedition adventures, trains, creators, and minifigs.  That's m best for christmas this year.  The end!
  • Katarina:  I want for Christmas is a white Christmas and I also want just Dance 3 because I love the game and I have just dance 2 last year.  I don't have a best gift because I don't care about best gift.
  • Shiv: Well last year I did get some clothes from Marvin in Syney Australia my cousin.  Thats all i have Remember.  And this years Christmas I know one thing my bedroom at my mothers is crummy and my curtis TV had stop working for the past 6 months so I know I have a new PS3 with one game need for speed hot pursuit 2010 version but I will get more games and a new TV and Marvin is coming for a Vacation in Canada and also my Uncle from New Jersey is coming and last An Amtrack 40th anniversary DVD + Amtrak tickets to New York City to visit Uncle in Spring Break.
  • Brandon: the best Christmas gift I have ever recieved is video game ps2 psp on fighting game is cirtua fighter 4 and tekken dark resurection on stage it is mortal kombat armegeggen ultimate warrior.  I like Final stage 2 ground zero.  I want to stage heaven's gate twist or scream stalking wolves of austria penguin night blue skys stars and forest moon situation.
  • Raheel:  the best Christmas gift i ever recieved was the Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian dvd and the red hoody sweater.  I got both of them on Christmas.  For Christmas this year I want a bluray dvd player.

1 comment:

  1. Wow. It looks like Santa will be busy! I hope you all have a wonderful holiday, enjoy the time with your family, and come back ready for lots more learning in January! Ms. Thomson

    ReplyDelete