Thursday, November 17, 2011

Students Speak: What would you do if there were a snow day tomorrow?

This morning for journal writing I posed the question "What would you do if there were a snow day tomorrow?"  Now as I am at home typing up their response I am glancing our the window at the snow on the ground...
  • Hamza - I will stay home watch movies play games.  I will Go outside and make snow-angles.  I will do snow fights.  Get good nap.  Enjoy my fantastic day.
  • Raheel - I would go outside and play with the snow and make a awesome snowman and I would have snowball fight and I would stay home and have hot chocolate.
  • Jayden - I would sleep in and play Video games, and go on the computer and I could go skating and swimming Then I will go to my cousins house and play and go home and stay up till midnight and have fun.
  • Shiv - I would Sleep In until 12:00PM and do my Afternoon Routine a Bus Ride to my favourite Destination And Get Snow Tires for my 1997 Pontiac Grand Prix.  And Oh you know if I'm snowed-in I would Shovel my Driveway and maybe make a snowman and invited my friends for a game SnowBall Wars Build a fort with snow and make SnowBalls.  And last make fresh IceCream made of Snow and thats it.
  • Jeena - If it was a snowy day tomorrow I would have stayed home and and have a hot cup on Hot Chocolate.  I do not like snow that much because it is wet, too cold (might get sick form it) and snow should be on the mountains so you can go skiing.  I hope snow does not come.
  • Janelle - If tomorrow was a snow day I would hang out with my friends and go sledding and build a snowman.  I would be glad if there was no school so I could have a whole day of playing in the snow until it melts.
  • Melanie - 1.  school would be closed  2.  I would play in the snow  3.  I would play all alone

3 comments:

  1. Wow! That was amazing timing - you all wrote about a possibly snow day tomorrow and now it is snowing outside!!!!

    I don't think there will be enough snow tonight for a snow day tomorrow though. I liked all of your ideas. Snow days are so fun. Too bad they almost never happen in our part of the world!

    Good writing, everyone!

    Mrs. Henriksen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything sounds like so much fun! However, I think that drinking hot chocolate is what I would do.

    Ms Horner

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would sleep in until at least nine o' clock, then I would take our new puppy out to play in the snow at the doggy park. Then I would have a nap and then cuddle up on the couch and read. Aaaaahhhhhh. That sounds good. Ms. Thomson

    ReplyDelete