Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Meet Jennelle!

I'm Jennelle and I am a peer tutor in BASES during block 4.  I've been working there since September.  My experience in BASES is very positive - the kids are very friendly and lots of fun.  So far I've helped the class with French, Math and thanksgiving activities like hand turkeys and thankful journals.  I enjoy watching "Saved by the Bell" every Friday and watching the kids react to the humour and the problems that happen in the show.  The reason I chose to peer tutor is BASES was because I enjoy working with students with special needs and I knew this would be the best choice for me (and it is!)  This is going to be a great experience!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jenelle. You have picked a very special place. It's great that you have such a caring heart. I can tell that they are lucky to have you. Ms. Thomson

    ReplyDelete