Thursday, October 6, 2011

Students Speak: My Favourite Teachers...

So today in class we asked the students to journal about their favourite teacher and why for this weeks edition of "Students Speak."  These are some of the responses we received:

Katarina:  "My first favorite teacher is Ms. Yahn because She helps me tot he Dance at the cross of the floor.  My second favorite teacher is Mrs. Barry because she tells me my project is good or not.  My third favorite teacher is Mrs. Fuller because she makes me what to help her in block 1.  My forth favorite teacher is Jennelle [our peer tutor] because She is funny and help helps me on my french work.  My fiffit favorite teachers is Ms Beacker and Mr Stroh becuse we watch movies every friday"

Gagan:  "Mr Stroh is funny teacher because he fun to teacher.  Mr Neufeld is funny teacher and cool.  Mr Ranu he is cool and funny hang out with sens September 2011.  Mis backer funny and tired Mis fuller She funny and cool."

Jeena: "My favorite teacher is Mr Stroh because he's cool, fun, great, funny, bestest teacher in Sullivan Heights.  My favorite teacher is Mrs. Fuller because She's makes me laugh like crazy, she's really fun, cool, amazing, great and funny.  I think Ms. fuller is the best teacher in the school."

Ellen "My favorite teacher is mr Stroh because to call him Mr. Stroh can't Dance and bok bok Chicken.  My fave teacher is ms Yahn Because she is fun fun fun.  My fave teacher is Ms. barry because she is awsome.  My fave teacher is Mr. neufled because i call him taylor Swift."

Raheel "My favourite teacher is Mr. Stroh he is nice and friendly and helpful.  And my last favourite teacher is Mr Neufeld he is funny and always making people laught and he is a nice teacher."

Nolan "My favourite teacher is Mrs. Painchaud because she's the nice and the bad lady.  Nice is for good kids.  Non-nice is for bad kids.  She always do computer info on kids as well.  She always do ideos about cyber-bullying and treating as well.  And certainly she always be there for first-class."

Brandon "My favourite teacher is mrs blackwell and mrs. doolan and mr neufled is funny."

Shiv "favourite teacher:
1.  Mr Stroh:  he is funny and fun to hang out with
2.  Mr. Dewinetz: he is AWWWWESOMMMEE!...Best Buddies in and out of BASES.
3.  Mr. Hayes:  he is a cool guy to hang out taller than Gagandeep
4.  Mr. Ranu: he is cool and funny
5.  Mr. Whitham: is a cool dude
6.  Mr Pederson/Mr Hepting/Mr Vaughan/Mr Neufeld/Mr Miles Per Hour: Funny and Awesome
7.  Mr Mcloud: funny sinse Every Announcement "Your good to Go"
8.  Ms Yahn: she is funny and tired"

Thanks to the kids for sharing!  We are lucky to have so many great teachers in the school!  And I would agree with Shiv, many of them are AWWWWESOMMMEE!!!

9 comments: