Thursday, October 13, 2011

Students Speak: What would it be like if the streets were rivers?

Alisha:  I would take a boat to see me neighbour and be able to swim to school
Fatima:  I will swim to school every day.  It will be cool because you will be living with fish and talk with them.  Life will be little different because in water you can not have car or cellphone
Nolan:  If the streets look like swimming pools then YEAH!  The streets are like swimming pools!  it has a waterslife and 3 diving boards and also kids are little, can go to the kiddie pool.  And holds up water for 65 years.  mins is the swimming pool.
Raheel: If the streets would turn to water I would swim in it and I slide on it.  if there were rivers instead of streets I would feel happy.
Katarina:  I would buy rain boots and rain coat and I will go to my house and Build a fast boat so I won't have to swim, only when I my boat is not working right, That's why I would Buy a rain boots if I ant to walk in the river and rain cost is for fun and I won't be shopping for any wet stuff unless it's raining very hard and my house will be all wet inside
Ellen:  I would like to hang out with Justin Bieber.  we swim Down the Streets were flood.  So we dive down and have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment